Monday, August 6, 2012

I am 11!

I turned 11 recently!

Me and two of my best friends, Athena and Jacqueline, had a hang-out/slumber party.

First we went to the Kroc Center in Salem, OR, and swam, then we went to the nearby Cold Stone Creamery, across from the City Center Street mall.

They sung 'Happy birthday' to me and I opened presents.

Then we observed the Playmobil and Calico Critters toys ant the neighboring Learning Palace at the mall, while mom got some Papa John's pizza next door.  Then, afterwards, she bought me some Calico Critters, the Yellow Labrador Dog Family, as another birthday present.

Then we went home, set up the hide-a-bed couch in the living room, and played.

We ate dinner: pizza!

The pizzas were Hawaiian, chicken, and cheese.
We also had some veggies.

Then we watched the Princess and the Frog, and went to bed.

Halfway through the night, Athena crawled under the hide-a-bed to sleep.

We all woke up at around seven, but Athena didn't come out till at least eight-thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment