Monday, January 24, 2011

The Gospel

When I was at Church last Sunday, Stake President Peterson called me, by name, onto the pulpit. My face was red as I climbed the stairs to the pulpit.     

He asked me questions about my brother, a Deacan, my baptismal covenant, and finally, he asked me to bear my testimony. 

And I said: I'd like to bear my testimony that I know this Church is true,                                         and that the Book Of Mormon, the Holy Bible, the Doctrine & Covenants, and that the Pearl Of Great Price is true, and that we can all live together in Heaven someday, and that Thomas S. Monson is our Latter-Day Prophet, and in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.  

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful testimony Dorathy! I'm so proud of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks"Mom"(grandma.). Any more comments, please, I'm bored.(JOKING!:)

    ReplyDelete