Thursday, January 20, 2011

My new journal

Hello everyone! This is my FIRST post on my NEW blog! My Mom already has a blog, but since I can type now, she's letting me have my own blog.
                        About Me:

I'm 9 years old, I am very artistic, and I also like to write and read(and I'm very good at them, too!). I have a big brother named Christopher, 12, 3 sisters, Courtney (7), Angelia(4), and Julianna(2). This is my new journal, and I plan to use it to deposit my artwork, poems, thoughts, stories,etc. I am a Mormon, and I belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. Wish I had more to write, but I've got to go.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dorathy! Congratulations on your new adventure in blogging! I have read some of your posts, but not all of them yet! You are doing such a great job. You are a terrific writer and I'm so glad you learned to type so you could share your thoughts and works with us! Keep it up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two years in the future... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

      Have you read Friends yet?

      Delete
  2. Thanks Janalyn! I have not got very many comments, so as you said, "Keep it up!" Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel is now 5: I posted that quite some time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE UPDATES!

    im 11 Courtneys almost 9 Chris is almost 14 Angels 6 and Julies 4

    ReplyDelete