Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jacqueline's B-Day Party

Jacqueline had a movie star/awards party and she invited me!  She had placed a large red tissue as a walkway to her front door.  Her cousin was sitting in a chair and she asked each of us,"Can I have your autograph?" Like we were famous stars or something.

When I went in the house, I saw her cake. It was shaped like a miniature Hollywood.
We painted our hands and printed our hand prints on pieces of cardboard with stars on them.  Jacqueline's mom said it was like the place in Hollywood where movie stars place their hands into cement. Then we made pretend commercials.  Jacqueline's mom divided us into 3 groups.

My group did pretend Barbie commercials.  I got an award for the most information in my commercial.

After that, we did presents. My present was a doll Rapunzel from the movie Tangled, some nail polish and a large box of Nerds.

  Then we had cake, pizza and 7-up.  While we ate, we watched Tangled. Then I went home.  It was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment